Our movement is growing. We need as many people on board as possible to change the nature of politics in England and Wales. We are the only UK party inviting everyone to become a Green Friend, because you don’t have to be a member of the Green Party to show you care about politics and the planet.
What does it mean to be a Green Friend?
- You support the Green Party with a monthly donation, so that we can tackle the climate crisis together
- You get exclusive access to events with high profile speakers and leading Greens
- You receive a monthly publication and discounted offers
What is the difference between a Green Friend and a Green party member?
- Friends are free to become members of other political parties
- Friends cannot be members of internal Green Party committees or groups
- Friends do not have voting rights at the Green Party conference or in other membership ballots
Together, our Friends help us strengthen the voice of progressive Green leadership in British politics. So, whoever you are, whatever matters to you, be that. And be Green too. Because some things are more important than rosette colours